Select Exam Type & Doctor
- Eye Exam for Glasses
Includes glasses prescription and eye health evaluation.
- Eye Exam for Contacts - Experienced Wearer
Includes contact lens and glasses prescriptions with eye health evaluation.
- Eye Exam for Contacts - First Time Wearer
Includes glasses prescription, contact lens orientation course and prescription, and an eye health evaluation.
Please call our office at (512) 345-7290 to schedule this appointment.
- Office Visit for Medical Eye Problem
Please call our office at (512) 345-7290 to schedule this appointment so we can get you in right away. No online appointments will be visible.
- Diabetic Eye Exam
Includes glasses prescription, dilated diabetic eye health exam (bring a driver!), and summary report sent to diabetic doctor.
- Dr. Master Eye
- Non-Rev (CL Adjustment, Rx Check)
- Collin Tam O.D.
- Dr. Constans
- Board (Notes and Missed/Cancelled Appts)
- Traci Parker O.D.
- Dr. Dworsky
- Dr. Master Eye 2
- Dr. Nadia Rutayisire, OD, MPH
- Any Available Doctor